Arsene Wenger left Arsenal during the summer

Porsrun
文章: 73
註冊時間: 週二 1月 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Arsene Wenger left Arsenal during the summer

文章Porsrun » 週五 11月 16, 2018 4:32 pm

圖檔

ARSENAL legend Arsene Wenger has revealed what he missed about being an active manager. Wenger departed Arsenal after sbobet88888 22 years in charge during the summer with Unai Emery taking over at the Emirates. Wenger had stagnated at Arsenal with the Gunners last winning the Premier League under him in 2004. They had tasted success in the FA Cup, lifting the trophy in three of the past five seasons. Wenger is currently out of work with reports suggesting he turned down the Fulham job sbobet88888 this week. It’s now been claimed Bayern Munich have made an offer to the Frenchman amid uncertainty surrounding Niko Kovac’s position as head coach. And Wenger has admitted he misses many general things that come with being a football manager.
“There are many things I don’t miss at all,” Wenger told beIN SPORTS. “All that stuff around the game nowadays that you have sbobet88888 to deal with.
“But of course the day, the competition, the achievement that you can do together, sharing emotions, ups and downs, you miss that.
“I was a bit lost [once I had gone] because you wander, you have time in front of you.
“There are always problems to solve, when you have sorted one out there is another coming straight away and suddenly you don’t have that in front of you.

leenalegants
文章: 11
註冊時間: 週二 10月 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Instant Cash Loans No Credit Check – Financial Support for Urgent Needs

文章leenalegants » 週五 4月 05, 2019 7:04 pm

A shortage of cash can put you in a tizzy, especially when there is an emergency and you need instant cash. Asking for a loan from friends or family or from a financial institution can be a time consuming and lengthy process. If you are thinking of getting a loan, then Instant cash loans no credit check is a right way for your all needs. Visit us: http://www.jhgfpaydayloans.co.uk/

回到「http://基金小學堂.的簡介.tw」

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客